Support Forums

Full Version: help me, gmail/phone problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is not exactly the right section.

as some of you may know my gmail was hacked 2 weeks ago. it was set to forward to my phone, it is really annoying me know and i cant shut it off as gmails recovery blows and they dont let you speak to someone.

any ideas, and i cant block it from my phone either.
What kind of phone do you have?
It has nothing to do with the phone itself and I can't block the email
Maybe you should be a little more clear in what you want.
(01-01-2010, 06:00 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should be a little more clear in what you want.

i was very clear.

i said i had my gmail set up to forward to my phone.

then i said my gmail was hacked.

then i said all i want is to shut it off or close the gmail to stop the forwarding.

pretty sure thats clear
Sorry but its still kind of unclear. I think it's because you keep referring to the gmail account. If all you want it for it to stop forwarding to your phone then deleting the account settings in your phone should solve that. What kind of phone do you have?
(01-02-2010, 12:06 PM)3trn1ty Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but its still kind of unclear. I think it's because you keep referring to the gmail account. If all you want it for it to stop forwarding to your phone then deleting the account settings in your phone should solve that. What kind of phone do you have?

you are not understanding.

the forwarding is from the gmail to the phone. the phone is not retrieving emails.

the settings are irrelevant to the phone.
some options suggested by Google Support when your forget the Gmail password or if someone else takes ownership of your Google Account and changes the password then you can forward yo your iphone.
Just remember as much as possible when recovering.