Support Forums

Full Version: Frustration....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
O.K. this is a very sensitive topic... if you want to read it click the spoilers.
Lubrication mate. Thats what you need. And patients. Try finger or fingers first.
In time this will not be a problem rather a blessing i tells ya ;)
(12-23-2009, 11:05 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Lubrication mate. Thats what you need. And patients. Try finger or fingers first.
In time this will not be a problem rather a blessing i tells ya ;)

^^

Most condoms have it on them. I haven't tried this sadly, so i can't say anything sorry, but my cousin told him he spread hers with his hands...

Like (wow hard to explain with out pictures... ) brake the Hymne bypulling on each site equally?

I haven't done this sadly so i can't say.
Yes spreading apart will help but you still need lubrication.
Even a good condom does not have enough.
The problem will only exist until you penetrate. Then the girls natural lubrication will take over.
Just spit on her twat, give it some finger work.
I wouldn't have a girlfriend that doesn't go down or vice versa.
Where's the fun in that? A good sex life is the key to happiness, among other things, but good sex is a must.
(12-24-2009, 09:14 PM)Agent Wrote: [ -> ]Just spit on her twat, give it some finger work.
I wouldn't have a girlfriend that doesn't go down or vice versa.
Where's the fun in that? A good sex life is the key to happiness, among other things, but good sex is a must.
No. I totally disagree.
No, he's right. A good sex life is one of the keys to a successful relationship. How old are you?

As others have said, the best thing is lubricant. Buy some personal lubricant from your local store, spread labia, and go slow. Use finger, then fingers, first.
Have your tried eating out here Vagina, most likely your not using enough or no lubrication at all. A worse case senario which would sound stupid is her vagina is too small.
IMHO there is no such thing as a vagina that is too small.
Often the problem i feel is that the girl is afraid and tightens her muscles around that area rather than relaxing.
This is where lubricant comes in handy. It will show her it does not hurt.
Lets face it. Woman are designed to naturally give birth. There vagina is supposed to be penetrated.

Go slow. Use lubricant and dont be shy. Use heaps of it. Not vaseline or similar either. Get quality lubricant. Its worth the money.
(12-26-2009, 09:03 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO there is no such thing as a vagina that is too small.
Often the problem i feel is that the girl is afraid and tightens her muscles around that area rather than relaxing.
This is where lubricant comes in handy. It will show her it does not hurt.
Lets face it. Woman are designed to naturally give birth. There vagina is supposed to be penetrated.

Go slow. Use lubricant and dont be shy. Use heaps of it. Not vaseline or similar either. Get quality lubricant. Its worth the money.

I agree with this. Take it slow and let her relax. The vagina stretches about a foot during childbirth. My "buddy" was the same as yours but I managed to relax her a bit, and I've taken it real slow. Now she does about anything Tongue
Pages: 1 2