Support Forums

Full Version: Random Signature script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I didn't know Nyx- made one, but anyways I made one too... Tongue

Now you just need to set everything in the $config array and you're good to go!

The script looks for the folder that is defined as "SIG_DIR" (signatures) and gets images from that folder.
To avoid errors, plese place only images into the folder, jpg, gif and png are supported....

You can also use custom strings and custom fonts, fonts are readed from the "fonts" directory and you can define a default one or just randomize it too.
Fonts must be .ttf ones.
If you want to resize the images so that they all have the same size, just set the width and height in the $config array and set resize to TRUE.

A directory structer would look like this.

rand_sig.php
signatures/
your signatures
fonts/
your fonts

If you use the script, and you encounter any bugs please tell me about them in this thread!
Thank you!
Cool stuff!
nice, way better then mine xD
(12-19-2009, 11:49 AM)FarOut Wrote: [ -> ]Cool stuff!

Thank you very much!
I have few more ideas, but later.....
weird........ STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!
(12-19-2009, 02:42 PM)Nyx- Wrote: [ -> ]nice, way better then mine xD

Thanks Nyx... lol not better it just has a function more Tongue

edit: lol wasn't following you, it was faith...
jk... it was making my way from top to bottom in new posts...
UPDATED....

Since Xenocide posted a Changing Avatar Script....
I thought to update this one with few lines so it can do the same.

You can now set the script with the GET method, to genearte an avatar.
All values inside of $config array are defined with the GET method.

The example url would look like:
Code:
rand_sig.php?generate=avatar&resize=1&width=120&height=120&generate_text=1&avatar_dir=ava&text=MOTU&text_size=14&text_pos_x=5&text_pos_y=110

generate=avatar is the key to redeclare the $config array with GET given values...
In the above string this script is set to generate an image from ava directory with the w120 and h120 size.
generate_text=0 will disable cusom strings.

EDIT:
The script is based on what I've shown with my Tutorials, so I hope this gives you an idea for the use of them!
you should post this in english on HF ^__^ I was trying to look for it but couldnt find it other than in the Balkan section
(01-24-2010, 03:49 PM)Nyx- Wrote: [ -> ]you should post this in english on HF ^__^ I was trying to look for it but couldnt find it other than in the Balkan section

Sure, why shouldn't I...
I'll post it soon... Big Grin