Support Forums

Full Version: Invitation to this anti-bullying campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PLEASE DO NOT TROLL/DISCUSS BULLYING/ETC HERE. this is only to guiding the project

Hello all Forum members, i want to invite all of you to this project

you may ask ¿What is this project?

Well i will tell you right now....

I just saw some hours ago a movie called BEN X

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_X

Who talks about autism, bullying at school and Obssesion to MMORPGS

i really felt myself identificated with this movie, not in the mmorpg fact (well a little but not so much like the movie main actor)

beacuse i lived all the things that happened in the movie

seriously if i watched that movie when i was at school...(now i am 19)
my life would be totally different as it is now...
i cannot forgive totally all the mistakes i did in the past due to my mentally sickness (Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, and emotionally lowness)
i will have to live with it, but this movie, just bringed all the things i have forgotten (mistakes and big errors, even try to suicide at 7 years old) in my front of me.....maybe no-bullying isn't the best name... but i am sure i am not the only one who lived/is living a similar experience,
so i wish to invite everyone of you in this forum
Profiles will be deleted and it will be completely private, so everyone here can share our experiences

So that's it
i am searching for moderators and patience (i am installing mybb right now)...

and ideas for sections and stuff...

Everyone is welcome, no matter age, sex, race etc
¿What do you think guys and girls?
website is http://nobullying.tk/

sadly i don't have a job right now but i am using free host and free domain
i hope Omnicient Read this thread and helps me with advertising with this campaign

I mean...i don't think anybody will come here beacuse of a banner ad...but mouth by mouth will be much helpful

Thanks for reading this

XYZ
Bullying*
Plus bullying is childish; people usually grow out of it so I find it useless to prevent it.
(12-18-2009, 09:11 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]Bullying*
Plus bullying is childish; people usually grow out of it so I find it useless to prevent it.

Yeah, i know, but late near 16-17
but the consecuences were big anyway...

i was in forums world since 11 years old
and i am sure i am not the only one...
You mean Ben X, like Ben 10? I love that show!
On a serious note, your website is suspicious of hosting malicious content.

Quote:Website Under Review
You see this page, because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account. As far we check over 100 websites, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor - please come back later.

www.000webhost.com is a free web hosting provider and all free hosting providers suffer from abusers. Around 5% of users signup here just to start hacking or phishing website or make other damage. So, in order to survive, we must monitor what our users are hosting.

We are sorry for any inconveniences, but checking all content manually, it is the only way to provide you with the most secure and reliable service. If you have found any illegal website on our network, you can report it here.

On that note, to start off a campaign, I suggest you start with a domain.
(12-18-2009, 09:22 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: [ -> ]You mean Ben X, like Ben 10? I love that show!
On a serious note, your website is suspicious of hosting malicious content.

On that note, to start off a campaign, I suggest you start with a domain.

it's not suspicious, it's a normal process of 000webhost.com
they do that with every host created
(12-18-2009, 09:24 PM)XYZ Wrote: [ -> ]it's not suspicious, it's a normal process of 000webhost.com
they do that with every host created
Really? O_o
That's news to me.
(12-18-2009, 09:28 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: [ -> ]Really? O_o
That's news to me.

Every new account is checked. Takes about a day.
I thought this was an English forum?
(12-18-2009, 10:29 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this was an English forum?

As did i Damink. *You have no idea how many times i mispell your name to Damnink...*

Why was your MyBBoard thread deleted?
By request of XYZ, this thread has now been closed.