Support Forums

Full Version: Problem when Building. Visual C++
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I get this when I try to build the game:[Image: a.jpg]
Bump

MSGTOOSHORT
(12-17-2009, 05:23 PM)bryden1122 Wrote: [ -> ]I get this when I try to build the game:[Image: a.jpg]
Bump

MSGTOOSHORT

Did you check to see if the file is indeed there?
Hey, Bryden was posting this for me while i was spamming google with searches, yea the file is not there, ok so here is what i do i make a new project and hit debug and that pops up? shouldnt it make C:\users\administrator\documents\visualstudio2008\awwww\debug\awwww.exe?
Is it actually building the executable, or are there errors?
Yes its building, but that is the error
When you actually try building the file 'Build->build project.exe', does it say that, or are you trying to run it first through vc++?

You have to make sure it builds the file without errors. And if that doesn't work, try changing the build path to somewhere else and see if that works.
when i build there are no errors but it dosnt actually write the exe and same thing when i debug
Does this happen even if you make a new solution?
... im new to C++ so i dont know wat your talking about
If you make a new Visual C++ solution, in the same way you made the one you are currently trying to build, do you still get the same problem?
Pages: 1 2