Support Forums

Full Version: i need some imediate help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my sister accidentally left the car on all day while at school, it wold not start now, they hooked it up to some jumper cables and another car, the alarm wont shut off,

how do i shut off, honda civic 09
ok problem solved, dont know how though.

anyway this can be closed unless ppl want to post there ideas on how to do this anyway
There is a fuse for the alarm. Just pull it out once and put it back and it should be solved Smile

you can look in the fuse box too see what fuse is for the alarm.
wheres the fuse box in the car?
Under the bonnet, usually close to where the driver sits, however it can be in different spots for different cars.
I believe by law alarms are only allowed to signal for so long before they have to stop so that's probably why it stopped.
I just punch crap in my fuse box till my alarm shuts off lol
lol just kiddin. Don't try that.
You can allso plug out the cable for the alarm. but you have to find it first Big Grin hehe
(12-18-2009, 05:15 AM)Ireqom Wrote: [ -> ]You can allso plug out the cable for the alarm. but you have to find it first Big Grin hehe

You mean the one hooked to the horn? Yeah, mystery there lol.
Well the fusebox for the alarm is often in the engine room. So pop the hood and look for the plastic box and read the description inside the box and you'll find the alarm fuse. lol I asked my dad about that. It's not always under the hood bur often it is.
(12-19-2009, 07:28 AM)Ireqom Wrote: [ -> ]Well the fusebox for the alarm is often in the engine room. So pop the hood and look for the plastic box and read the description inside the box and you'll find the alarm fuse. lol I asked my dad about that. It's not always under the hood bur often it is.

The fuse for my alarm in my powerstroke is actually under my glove box on the passenger side in a separate fuse box.
Pages: 1 2