Support Forums

Full Version: Android Cell Phones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Does anyone here have an Android phone? I have the original G1 phone. I really like it alot and have been considering making apps for it to sell.
I have an Android phone. I own the G1 aswell.
What's your favorite game on it?

I like the Robo Defense game.
I have the G1. But i hate it when i have a full charge and that only lasts me about 7 hours. Anyone else have this problem?
I dont have one but I'm thinking about it. How is the reliability?
(10-04-2009, 11:30 AM)TheAdept Wrote: [ -> ]I have the G1. But i hate it when i have a full charge and that only lasts me about 7 hours. Anyone else have this problem?

That's pretty much the problem with smart phones - they are developed to be more and more high-tech, but the battery industry can't quite keep up.
@ Omni, I don't play games on it :x

@ TheAdept, Yeah, same problem, but only when I am browsing the internet on it, never when I use it to just call/text people. Just calling and texting I get a good day and a half of battery life, granted I charge it every night anyway.
I have the mytouch. I'm loving it. Smile
I heard the G1 freezez alot, is that true
I own the Android G1 or also known as the HTC Dream from t-mobile uk.

I am currently running CyanogenMod 4.2 and Cyanogen’s Recover image.
It is a really easy phone to root, took me ten minutes.

Omni if you decide to go into android development you should make a "mybb-forum" application which would display new posts, post features ect.

http://www.JakeJ.co.uk/

Check out my site i will be posting all of my android experiences and tutorials there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10