Support Forums

Full Version: Contemplating suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For months I have been emotionally distressed, after my ex broke up with me. For a while I wanted to know why. But since I know things about ("Hacking") I hacked her myspace and found why? She told her friend that it was because I did nothing wrong everything I did was right. SO she dumped me. Now I was ok for a while until school started again and I have to see her everyday. For a while I had been meaning to tell my mom to take me to a doctor for depression, but I have been putting it off because of what her reaction would be like. We still talk daily and I Text her a lot. I still wonder if we can go back out, but I really know that we can't even though I want to. Now other guys are hitting on her, and I feel like crap mainly because I thought that right about now we would be going steady. Recently I started having suicidal thoughts mostly over her.Thing is I still care about her so much. But she doesn't really show the same feelings towards me.I fear that if I don't get medical Help I might actually Commit Suicide just because it really is a lot of pain.
Its completely normal to feel this way mate.
I still remember my first few loves. They killed my heart at the time. But i think in all honesty its an important part of life to feel hurt.
It in time will show you that love etc are just emotions and you are capable of controlling them.
Its also normal to feel jealous. I was really bad for this. It teared me up.
You need to separate yourself from her. Stop texting her and talking to her. Be around mates and family. Those who offer unconditional love and support.
Also tell your parents how you feel. It will make you feel better.
Concentrate on you. Not on your X nor another partner.
They say you cant love without loving yourself. Now you talk of suicide. DONT. Thats all i have to say about that hopefully.
(12-16-2009, 06:20 PM)Socrates Wrote: [ -> ]For months I have been emotionally distressed, after my ex broke up with me. For a while I wanted to know why. But since I know things about ("Hacking") I hacked her myspace and found why? She told her friend that it was because I did nothing wrong everything I did was right. SO she dumped me. Now I was ok for a while until school started again and I have to see her everyday. For a while I had been meaning to tell my mom to take me to a doctor for depression, but I have been putting it off because of what her reaction would be like. We still talk daily and I Text her a lot. I still wonder if we can go back out, but I really know that we can't even though I want to. Now other guys are hitting on her, and I feel like crap mainly because I thought that right about now we would be going steady. Recently I started having suicidal thoughts mostly over her.Thing is I still care about her so much. But she doesn't really show the same feelings towards me.I fear that if I don't get medical Help I might actually Commit Suicide just because it really is a lot of pain.
I remember you from HF. You had posted this when it happened several months ago. I think I was being an áss about it though: what was your former username on HF?

EDIT: Answer this: if you commit suicide; are you only hurting yourself?
No im not hurting myself,rather die then slit my wrist. My current username on hf marq14> Lol you have a good memory.
(12-16-2009, 06:32 PM)Socrates Wrote: [ -> ]No im not hurting myself,rather die then slit my wrist. My current username on hf marq14> Lol you have a good memory.
Well, I apologize for the rudeness displayed on HF; I was probably high or something idr.
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=117620
Lol, It's ok.
(12-16-2009, 06:38 PM)Socrates Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, It's ok.
I just posted the link to that thread btw.
This may sound EXTREMELY rude:
(12-16-2009, 06:49 PM)[H]atsune[M]iku Wrote: [ -> ]This may sound EXTREMELY rude:
[spoiler]
It's your choice, your life, your decisions. If you want to, do it. No one is going to stop you.
[spoiler]

Wow
(12-16-2009, 06:49 PM)[H]atsune[M]iku Wrote: [ -> ]This may sound EXTREMELY rude:
[spoiler]
It's your choice, your life, your decisions. If you want to, do it. No one is going to stop you.
[spoiler]
Fück you. Why the hell would you tell someone it is okay to kill themselves and leave behind their family? And let them suffer and feel that they were not enough to their child? You're a motherfucking bastard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4