Support Forums

Full Version: Girls..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright, so these two girls, I like them, and they both like me, and I'm unsure what one to pick.
Girl 1: She is nice, very hot, and I think she is great, and easy to get along with, I have had a bad patch with her before. I text her some, and I don't have her in any classes, but she rides my bus, and lives close to me.
Girl 2: She is nice, hot, she can make me laugh, and easy to talk to. She is in 2 of my classes. I text her a lot. She works like 15 hours a week or sometimes more.

They are both my age.
And I don't know what one to pick!??
Names are Rachel and Susie.
WHAT DO I DO??!!
Help please?
LOL, if you want to fúck, you need to pick chick number one; but if you want a more sensitive relationship, you should pick chick 2. That is a simple response though.
All depends on their personalities AWAY from you IMO.
I was thinking the same thing, to both of you guys. Haha.
I have thought about dating a few people who seemed really into me, then I watched how they interacted with people and one was just a whore and the other would shamelessly flirt with people and think it was perfectly acceptable.
Not the kinda of people I would want to be with.
Yeah I know what you mean.. I have encountered that problem once or twice.. I should watch them. Not in a stalker-ish kinda way. Thanks. More thoughts, comments?
Well are you wanting shallow things?
What I mean is, you can always pick one over the other by little physical preferences you have.
Or are you wanting to stay strictly NON superficial?
(12-15-2009, 06:32 PM)iHeartWindows Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I know what you mean.. I have encountered that problem once or twice.. I should watch them. Not in a stalker-ish kinda way. Thanks. More thoughts, comments?
Yeah, more a video though: lol
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUHcZ5-b3Vg[/yt]
Just noticed the lesbianism, sorry!
(12-15-2009, 06:35 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, more a video though: lol
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUHcZ5-b3Vg[/yt]
Just noticed the lesbianism, sorry!
Haha thats funny.

And I want a good relationship, that can and will last. I want a physical and mental relationship. I don't want just a physical relationship.
(12-15-2009, 06:42 PM)iHeartWindows Wrote: [ -> ]Haha thats funny.

And I want a good relationship, that can and will last. I want a physical and mental relationship. I don't want just a physical relationship.
Well, for some reason I have a feeling you know which one to choose in that case.
Pages: 1 2 3