Support Forums

Full Version: God?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Who here believes in god? I don't but well im black so my mom makes me read the bible and the whole time im saying screw god. But seriously who here believes or don't. Im on the atheist side =p
I do I bet I could prove you wrong in every way that supports evolution.
WTF you can't I don't believe any of it. Really but god is the last resort.
I do. I believe that he created me so I should worship him. I love god, he is my savior. If I could meet him, I would thank him sooo much for what he did for all of us.
(12-14-2009, 06:55 PM)WMM Wrote: [ -> ]I do I bet I could prove you wrong in every way that supports evolution.
Excuse my flaming:
Dude, I don't remember him saying anything about evolution?
Аноним Интерфейс Thank you dude cause I didn't.
I think evolution sort-of entwines into this debate because it is a popular controversy. But, yes, he didn't bring up evolution any where so yeah.
I'm going to enforce a rule on this thread with my back-seat OPing; no Christians are allowed to post in this thread defending their religion until they give us a good answer to each of these questions:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=...5A2F05082D
(12-14-2009, 07:21 PM)iintens Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to enforce a rule on this thread with my back-seat OPing; no Christians are allowed to post in this thread defending their religion until they give us a good answer to each of these questions:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=...5A2F05082D

I didn't know that was a rule?
I'm born Christian, but I'm not a religious man, so I'll talk from a non religious view.

I do belive in God, as I don't know other words for that what I belive in!
God as described in religious books doesn't exist imho, but even he doesn't exist from a religious view (s)hes power is still amazing.
Religious people are capable of some things, just because the have this faith in God, and therefor his power is Real.

From my point of view, I do belive in another Life form which is out of our sight and probably will forever be.
These Life Forms, are powerful beings and are awre of us, but don't control anything on Earth.

The stroies about Gods are old and this makes me belive, that our Race already had an "Alien" contact.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8