Support Forums

Full Version: Any good, reliable web hosting with great support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about cloudarion.com web hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
My two sites have been on one of cloudarion.com SSD web servers for over a year now. Personally I couldn't ask for much more out of a host.
Overall price to value ratio is hard to beat. Performance is excellent, twice as fast as last host on both upload and download.
We tried two other hosts before we jumped to cloudarion.com USA SSD VPS hosting account and have been completely satisified since.
We use them for our web and email hosting and they have been very reliable with nearly no downtime since we've been using them.
I have SSD KVMVPS account and it works perfect, I dont have any problem. I recommend cloudarion.com solutions.
24/7/365 live chat support has proven very useful for me and all requests have been dealt with very fast.