Support Forums

Full Version: Need to find a new host (shared hosting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
Currently I'm paying $10US/mo for the following:
20gb disk space
600gb bandwidth/mo
I'd like to find a shared host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless.
Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
Do you know anything about centohost.com website hosting solutions? Can I trust them?
Any alternative?
I've been with centohost.com for a year now after a friend of mine recommended them when I was complaining about my webhost.
The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable, I wont be looking for a new host any time in the fore seeable future.
KVChosting.net and planethoster.com accounts are worth trying.
They are the most professional, organized and customer-centric hosting companies that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The customer service reps are as polite as they are confident in their abilities to address any and all questions. I always leave the conversations feeling better than when I entered them. Nevertheless, they have earned my loyalty as a lifelong customer.
According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. Centohost.com is a good and better than the best, according to me.
They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise. I rate them 100% in their support and everything.
As an alternative, can draw your attention to greenwebpage.com website hosting solutions - they are eco-friendly.
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. I've not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).
Well shared plans from netshop-isp.com.cy and hostingsource.com are full-featured and low cost.
They are trustworthy for what you need. They are great hosts for any type of sites.