Support Forums

Full Version: Hosting for ecommerce, Multi-Domain SSL Certificates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me explain my issue.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
What providers are also good for ordering Multi-Domain SSL?
Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions? Are they good? Alternatives?
The advantage of being hosted with Hostnamaste.com is that I have not seen my site down since long time.. thanks to their skillful team.
My account has more than doubled in size since I singed up with them.
They are simply great!
My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose hostingsource.com for your website hosting.
I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their plans.
In the 15 years I have been working within the Web world - I have NEVER came across a hosting provider with such fantastic service. Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS is good.
The only thing I would say is the website looks a little dated :-) BUT Who cares about that you guys ROCK. Thank you