Support Forums

Full Version: VPS account to have a deal with ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?
Have a look at VPS plans from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net.
I recommend them for their best up-time and friendly customer care.
I have recently switched to dedicated server from VPS and can say that kvchosting.net support was really helpful. These people are awesome.
I highly recommend kvchosting.net SSD VPS to anyone looking for a courteous and reliable web host provider.
Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for. I haven't had to use technical service but everything else has worked as advertised.
I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead. Can say that kvchosting.net has always done a good job for us.
The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. KVChosting.net support is professional, communicative, and quite fast.
It rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service.
Thanks a lot for good points about our service.
We are here to answer all your questions. Feel free to ask us.
Regards