Support Forums

Full Version: OpenCart hosting service?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I need OpenCart hosting and have been checking QHoster.com cPanel website hosting solutions.
Do they really provide reliable hosting solutions? What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
Currently, I'm hosting multiple domains with QHoster.com web host. Their cPanel web hosting plans are feature-rich and affordable.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.
I've finally found a good home with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting solutions. I especially love their support.
Like QHoster.com feature-rich hosting solutions. You can pay with Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
Hosting services from kvchosting.net are worth trying.
Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.