Support Forums

Full Version: Road rage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am relly annoyed and enraged... im at home now but still... i mean... when u get from the hghway in the city --- they look like FOKIN ants damn it... FOKIN ants... cant they drive faster... in a big car u cant feel the speed + nothing changes in the enviroment whne u enter the city cept 4 u gotta sllloooowwww dooowwwnnnn argghhhhh i hate slowing down i really hate it.... the traffic police FOKIN COPS arent u lazy enough to stay in the pub in this weather ?>? its snowing FFS ... its fokin snowing wtf are u doin outside go drink in the pub as u usually do ... and those small buses .. minivans or whaever they call themm WTF man drive in the most right lane not in the middle u r doing like 60km/h on the fockin highway... and ur back lights arent even working FFS just pull over and stop FFS u fockin idiot~!! better than slowing down the rest u slow fucjk... i hate slow mini buses ... i rly hates them.. FOCKIN COPS Omni u should really put negative emoticons - u cant deprive ppl from their negative emotions.. just one.. that says :roadrage: or smth... fi instance... Glare

p.s. feel free to lock the thread-it was speeding lol.. oh and for the curios - its a VW Passat -nothing much.. i had to drive my uncle to the airport cuz my dad was too tired to drive, so he was sitting next to me... navigatin... in an annoying manner...
Get a gps with live traffic that will reroute you past heavy traffic areas -- they're great!
Haha i recognize that feeling. Some people is driving so slowly on the highway :o I want to drive fast and effective! Some people is breaking the law when they drive or driving and talking in cellphone at the same time. I really hate that. Some people can't drive and I start wonder HOW THE F did you get your driving license? Pinch
I think some people stole their driver license...Glare
(04-07-2010, 01:46 PM)blacKjinX Wrote: [ -> ]I think some people stole their driver license...Glare

Yeah and why should they take others driving license? They still break the law if they drive with a fake license or no license Pinch