Support Forums

Full Version: How to break my Facebook habit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok so the clever guys at facebook are selling... guess what... approval... and it sells good as i can see... they managed to hook me on facebook as well. I developed the Facebook habbit... its just like my fingers are typing the damn thing in the address bar by themselves and be4 i know it i waste a good 30-40 min of my day in the anti-social network, i deleted all the facebook entries in my browser history but i don't think this will help a lot.. so.. any suggestions ? I pray every night before i go to sleep for a big fat DDoS on their servers but still nothing...
Open your HOSTS file (if you're on Windows) and add this entry:

127.0.0.1 www.facebook.com
Im on ubuntu but that does what ? can u pls explain ?
Delete your account.

Simple.

(12-11-2009, 10:17 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Open your HOSTS file (if you're on Windows) and add this entry:

127.0.0.1 www.facebook.com

(12-12-2009, 01:21 AM)Nailox Wrote: [ -> ]Im on ubuntu but that does what ? can u pls explain ?

With that you will block facebook and you will be not able to access to facebook from that computer.

But because you are on Ubuntu you can't do that, so download DansGuardian.
facebook went too far .. they are trying to take over my town... omg... http://yfrog.com/8cdsc00040bwj take a look
Do not use l33t sp34k here. Proper grammar is expected.

Thanks.
(12-12-2009, 09:40 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Do not use l33t sp34k here. Proper grammar is expected.

Thanks.
I don't see any instances of l33t sp34k here......? Which post?
(12-12-2009, 11:32 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see any instances of l33t sp34k here......? Which post?

The OP had the title in "leet speak" until Omni or another mod changed it.
(12-12-2009, 11:33 AM)ElephantShoe Wrote: [ -> ]The OP had the title in "leet speak" until Omni or another mod changed it.
Ohhhhhhh, I remember now; lol that's the reason I didn't even read read it at first.
Pages: 1 2 3 4