Support Forums

Full Version: Need some advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st Problem: Well, I have severe depression, but I am heavily medicated for it. Mostly the medicine just jars it in and then I explode. When I explode I really hurt my parents, mostly mentally, once or twice physically. There are only a few things that get my anger and sadness level down, cutting myself and hurting other living things. My parents said they would rather me blow up than but myself, but I can see them getting more and more stressed because of me. I really don't want to make their lives anymore miserable than they already are because of me, but they keep telling me if I kill myself, they will feel guilty and live the rest of their lives miserable. I already have a shrink and he really does not help.

2nd Problem: I used to always want to kill myself constantly, but now that I got more into computers, i hope to have a future in coding. I have to get a scholarship because my family isn't the wealthiest. I have been trying very hard in school, but my urge to be on the computer in my mind seems to take over priority of doing homework.

I have to go to bed, but guys if you have gone through something similar please tell me how you got through it.