Support Forums

Full Version: Twitter field in profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I think you should add a Twitter profile field in the "Additional Contact Info" section. It would be pretty cool if it also appeared in the postbit.
I think this is a good idea. I'll look into it.
(12-09-2009, 12:29 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is a good idea. I'll look into it.

Thanks, should be a pretty easy mod to make right?
You can manually add it to your signature, if that's what you mean.
No I'm talking about an actual field in the profile.
Oh, ok. sorry for the mix up then.
(12-09-2009, 11:19 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, ok. sorry for the mix up then.

It's cool.
I actually thought about this because I tried to add the link in my sig but I couldn't get it to look right. A little Twitter icon next to the online dude (next to your username) would look really good IMO.
(12-09-2009, 11:21 PM)Rob Wrote: [ -> ]It's cool.
I actually thought about this because I tried to add the link in my sig but I couldn't get it to look right. A little Twitter icon next to the online dude (next to your username) would look really good IMO.
I think so. I don't use twitter, but i think that it's a pretty good idea.
Dang, this would make a great first Mybb plugin for me. I still haven't learnt the process yet though.
Hmm, I think when I get back from work I may sit down and try to get something knocked out. If I get it it'll be released on mybbcentral.com. I'm running to work now, and will be back in like 20 minutes. Then I'll sit down and try to figure out the hooks for it.
Pages: 1 2