Support Forums

Full Version: Thinking to host e-commerce site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking to host e-commerce site. What shopping cart is better: Magento or OS Commerce?
Require 100 gbs of HD. What host is better?

Any info on Hostingsource.com hosting provider? Where can I read true reviews about them?

Kranto

Just want to say that two quality e-commerce friendly hosts are: hostingsource.com and hosting.uk.
Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
Resources are known and not oversold.
Several friends have moved their business sites to hostingsource.com and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well.
The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners. I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend them highly.
Try swissns.ch shared hosting accounts for hosting e-commernce websites.
Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.

+ Coupon code: 3FI43HBLRM - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st.
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are full-featured and cheap.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.
Nice e-commerce hosting opportunities offered by kvchosting.net experts: good uptime, super fast speed, helpful 24/7 tech support.
All technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.