Support Forums

Full Version: owned-networks.net vs rockhoster.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which plan is the best for hosting a forum - owned-networks.net or rockhoster.com?
I host only one of clients websites at Rockhoster.com and I wish I could host all of them.
I am not a technical-minded person and they have walked me through everything I've needed to make my hosting experience with them a great experience!
I am pleased to say Rockhoster.com team have helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Their customer support work 24/7 - they are ready to help and explain everything and they offered me a good hosting fit for my sites!
I like rockhoster.com web hosting solutions:
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support.
I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites. Recommended.
It seems to me that it will be reasonable to widen the range of your search.

Try swissns.ch website hosting solutions + Cyber protect cloud (really cool protection to your system).
Discounts:
Shared - Coupon code: 3FI43HBLRM - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st!
Cloud protect - Coupon code: YVHVN55NFL - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st
Both companies - owned-networks.net and rockhoster.com - are reliable and solid to sign up with.
They are the best web hosts on the planet. None of the other guys out there can compare to the quality of service and top-tier customer support. It is evident that these companies value's their customers and love their services they offer.