Support Forums

Full Version: Theorem of Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am not exactly sure of the nature of this topic, but being a continual thinker; I find it appropriate to confide my philosophies is this forum.

Theorem of Change

As I have observed, change consists of the elements of utilized energy and the object being manipulated, whether intentionally, accidentally, "biotically", or "abiotically"; it is being changed from its previous form -- transformed. This transformation is dubbed simply as "Change". Though the standard dictionary would give many variations of the meaning, it still holds this simple concept as its value.
So, knowing this, I move further into the process of change into the implementations of change. What would transpire due the absence of change? Well, imagine being in a world. Nothing moved, you never thought of anything, you stared but you could not carry a thought. Or even focus on the object of you eye. Actually, there would not be an "existence" at all. The atoms in your body and objects will just cease to exist. So the conclusion of this question is simply: In the gradation of 0 change, there is no "existence".
Now, the other extreme. What would transpire due to 100% change? Well, this is what we call existence. We live it everyday. Everyday change is happening at a incalculable scale; all you can do is control a minute portion of complex systems of change while never fully grasping the magnitude of how much is changing in the seemingly simple implementations of our highly limited power over change. So to this question the conclusion is given: In the gradation of 100% change there exists existence.
And through these 3 points of thought, the 3 conclusions are:
1) Change is the transformation of an object or system of object transformations emulating an object from its previous state.
2) In the gradation of 0 change, there is 0 existence.
3) In the gradation of 100% change, there is existence and there is no existence of anything less then 100% change.

Please, if you have something to modify in my theory or see any fallacies, please post a comment.
Would you mind if i showed this to my Anthro/Socho/Psych Teacher? i'm sure she would have better feedback.
This is pretty well thought-out. I'll have to let my Psych teacher take a look at it, if you don't mind.

P.S.
If there was no change at all that would mean something is not being active I guess you could change.
I am not pro English guy so I did not understand a bunch of those words sorry if my statement did not make sense :S
(12-09-2009, 05:47 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Would you mind if i showed this to my Anthro/Socho/Psych Teacher? i'm sure she would have better feedback.
Of course not; just make sure you a decent amount of credentials... ya know... "Hey, I found this little snippet of information of a forum by Interface, you mind if you take a look at it?". ; )
I will. And i will post her reaction.
Due to today being a snowday, i cannot ask. I will ask tomorrow.
(12-10-2009, 10:43 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Due to today being a snowday, i cannot ask. I will ask tomorrow.
No pressure sir; you're the one doing the kindness. ; )
I don't think you will cease to exist or your atoms at 0% change, because you atoms will continue to move we don't have to be in motion if im not mistaken. But still nice theory.
(12-14-2009, 03:34 PM)Socrates Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you will cease to exist or your atoms at 0% change, because you atoms will continue to move we don't have to be in motion if im not mistaken. But still nice theory.
I mean "existence" as in the "physical" which is EVERY thing that is considered matter. Atoms too. I am not saying it will happen; I am simply hypothesizing what would happen at 0% change.
Pages: 1 2