Support Forums

Full Version: Good OS Commerce VPS hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help. Require:
300 gbs - HD, 4 GB - RAM, 6 TB - Bandwidth, OS Commerce
Any recommendations?
What can you say about Thaihosting.asia or VPSblocks.com.au providers ?
Are they trustworthy? What about their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives?

Kranto

I'd recommend you to try deals from panamaserver.com and legionbox.com.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.
I recommend them often. Vpsblocks.com.au is one of the best low-cost and feature-rich web hosting provider in the web.
The servers, cPanel and other features are exactly as I wanted and the same as I get with a local provider I use.
I like thaihosting.asia server hosting. Their packages include many great tools, easy to use with very good video training available.
I do not care if they are not the cheapest. Think that I found my provider and I hope that will be same good for the next year as well.
30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL* - 30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30
Would like to say vpsblocks.com.au have superb reputation in the hosting market. They offer huge packages for rather reasonable rates.
VPS accounts from hostround.com and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!
Use VPS accounts from time-tested companies like QHoster.com and Inxy.com.
Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.
Try bodHOST.com website, they have really good support with affordable price, check all the VPS cost