Support Forums

Full Version: Libertyvps.net or QHoster.com Netherlands web hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 100 gbs of hard disk, Linux
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed, phpBB forum board support
I would like to know your views on Libertyvps.net or QHoster.com Netherlands web hosting plans? Any info about them?
Alternatives?
Been with Qhoster.com since March 2020 and they have only had my server down a total of 1 time during the period I deal with them. Their up-times are 99.99% and you can't ask for more in the real world. Excellent and professional support staff available 24/7 and they resolves issues in a timely manner. I'll stay with them as long as I'm on the web.
You'd better choose libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting. I like the add-on open-source scripts. Pricing is competitive.
As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime, it is quite good. I had downtime only several times and it lasted about 30 minutes.
Hostround.com and legionbox.com hosting are the best in Europe.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.
Discounts for all QHoster.com hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33 - Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle).
They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours. All features and things included into their hosting solutions are wonderful Smile
Accounts from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com are able to meet all your demands.
Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.
ASVhost.com and panamaserver.com VPS accounts are provided on sweet terms.
Great value for the money and great service when I need it. Highly recommend.