Support Forums

Full Version: Saw something in the sky long time go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[no flame pls] I guess u can call it an UFO thread, though i can't determine it as UFO. So there goes the story: it was 1990-91 i was 4-5 yers old, at the village of my grandparents. it was night, the old people had a custom of gathering together on a bench on the street and have a chat, so i was with my granny also there. when we saw the thing it was on the west horizon, no bigger than the moon looks, not too high from the horizon. it looked like.. well imagine the lines planes leave in the sky, the white trails... now imagine those trails forming a cob .. like a ball with tentacles (tentacles looked like plane trails) I was scared and started asking the old people what is this. I remember they were teaching me the names of the constellations and i was like "what is this... and what is that..." and they were telling me. So when I asked them "and what is this?" pointing the thing they couldn't answer me and that's what started to scare me. It was sitting there for the rest of the night, they called it jumbaldak which later i understood it meant something messy and undefined. Time passed, i grew up but i still remembered that thing. I was thinking that it was some kind of a dream that i remember or a childish fantasy. But 3-4 years ago i told a good friend of mine about that "dream". She was my neighbour there and we know each other from very young. So when i told her she said: ye, ye they used to tell me the same story when I was little, just to scare me. Then i realized it wasn't a dream - other people had seen it as well. We went to the house of the guy whose is the bench and where they used to gather. We asked him about the story and he said: yes, we remember that thing , the hens stopped hatching for several days. We asked him what is a jumbaldak and he said it means something messy, undetermined. I was amazed how people in villages care about nothing but their farms. The other things that puzzled me - it was not a sphere of light (if it was then it was one the many UFO typical sights around the world) It was not a machine of any sort (or at least i think so) It was not moving - just sitting there, not a meteor or anything. I cant say it was a UFO cuz it wasn't flying.I don't claim that there were or are any aliens. Im just still curios what that could have been. Has anyone heard or read somewhere about something similar ?
i would back u up if u had a picture or a drawing at least!? I had the same thing when i lived in TJ but i asked my self why would ufo's pass by tj come on what would they want... beans! xD
I've never seen nothing, i still believe there is crap out there.
I really dont belive there is such things as aliens! But i do belive somewhat far out in space there is other intalgent life out there, but i really do think its well out of our standards of technology so we cant see those planets with life on.

But who no's maybee one day some mad crap may happen like a alien spaceship landing on Earth "Yea Right" haha
well currently i believe in aliens as there are planets with water on and there could be another sort of life form on there

Although like Josh said a pic would be nice
The Milky Way is just a tiny place in the universe so technically there is a very is big change that there is some other life form out there.
(12-29-2009, 07:35 PM)Josh303 Wrote: [ -> ]i would back u up if u had a picture or a drawing at least!? I had the same thing when i lived in TJ but i asked my self why would ufo's pass by tj come on what would they want... beans! xD

here is the drawing I made - not too good with graphics - but just to illustrate what i mean - Let me repeat that Im not claiming this an alien space ship or ufo .. I just know other people who can confirm this sight. Me and my friend are still very interested, after all these years, what was this thing and Im looking to see if there is anyone else who had seen something similar (or at least a photo or a newspaper article) - it might be just a natural phenomena - idk.. btw what is TJ ?
Tiajuana?

That constellation looks like the dipper...
There are so many speculations that have led to conspiracies. At this point, it's all a load of propaganda in my opinion.
Just someone trying to get attention.