Support Forums

Full Version: A Girl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So I really like this girl and I don't know if she feels the same way towards me. It always seems as if she likes me and then she does something to deny that she likes me.

She always sits next to me when I have class with her, even if the seats are full near me, she will pull another seat to get next to me. Today she had this chocolate/mint thing and she asked if I wanted one and I said "sure", I thought she was going to put it in my hand to eat it, but she put it up to my mouth and I ate it. She's also very flirty with me and other guys. This is where I am cautious. I don't know if she is just playing with me since she flirts with other guys too. We had plans this week, but she canceled them both. She had this track/race thing during one of the plan days so I didn't really care, but the other plan day I'm pretty sure she was free. We webcam regularly when she isn't busy with homework. We sometimes text each other during classes. She sometimes talk about other guys in school to me saying he's so cute or they look like a movie star or something (she doesn't know the guys).

If I ask her out I don't want her to say no and thus ending our friendship, are these signs that she likes me or is it just that she is a flirty girl?
Well you have 2 options, you can either ask her out a see what happens. Or wait and someone else will.

First things first, If you ask her out and she says no. That doesn't mean your friendship has to end. Things might be a little awkward for a while, but i don't think she'd just up and stop talking to you and stuff. And if she does then she wasn't really a friend.

I get your prob with her flirting with other guys. She might just be a big flirt and a tease. Or she could be doing it to get your attention and make you jealous.

One of the big things to consider is if the 2 of you start dating, will she be able to stop all her flirting with other guys, I dated a girl like that bout a year ago, and she did the same thing, like saying other guys are hot or just stuff she found attractive about them. It's really annoying to hear. And it really makes keeping a relationship hard.

I could go on, but long story short. All you can do is ask her out and see what happens. Better to do that then waste time thinking what if.
How should I go about asking her out? Do I just go up to her and say "Hey wanna go somewhere" or something?
Plan something special like a date to a fancy restaurant or some other place that it feels special. Have fun together, and pop out with the question like at the very end. Like a surprise give her a necklace or ring not too expensive or too cheap.

Wish you luck
Thank for the help Acekidd01, but I'm in Highschool and in live in NY, our age group (14-18) don't go to fancy restaurants or anything like that yet Tongue (no offense though) Got any other ideas?
(12-04-2009, 07:33 PM)n4q Wrote: [ -> ]Thank for the help Acekidd01, but I'm in Highschool and in live in NY, our age group (14-18) don't go to fancy restaurants or anything like that yet Tongue (no offense though) Got any other ideas?

Movies? Movies are good.
(12-04-2009, 08:04 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Movies? Movies are good.

I have been thinking about that, but should I bring friends or only me and her?
If you go to the movies, personally I would go with just the 2 of you. So that way her focus is totally on you. I would advise against movies as a first date tho. You really don't get to talk to the person your with.

You said you lived in New York, not sure if you meant the city or state, but since Christmas is coming up. There might be some Christmas festival or something going on. That would be kinda cute to go to.

And yeah I'd just be direct about it, not reason to beat around the bush. Just being up front about it shows that you have some confidence.
I'm most likely going to take her to the movies, do I like pay for her ticket and stuff?
(12-04-2009, 06:49 PM)n4q Wrote: [ -> ]How should I go about asking her out? Do I just go up to her and say "Hey wanna go somewhere" or something?

Two ways you can always do things. The take her to the side, and ask her out." Or the "Wanna hang out on friday?" Whichever you feel better about.
(12-04-2009, 08:57 PM)n4q Wrote: [ -> ]I'm most likely going to take her to the movies, do I like pay for her ticket and stuff?

Yes. of course!
(12-04-2009, 08:57 PM)n4q Wrote: [ -> ]I'm most likely going to take her to the movies, do I like pay for her ticket and stuff?

Yes. of course!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5