Support Forums

Full Version: Any good shared hosting deals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey dudes,
I Require over 20 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
What are your views on Hostingsource.com , Dreamhost.com and Canspace.ca Web Hosting plans?
What can you also say about their shared hosting deals? Can I trust them or not?
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.
I use QHoster.com web hosting I must say I'm impressed with this hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Recommended.
KVChosting.net and avansit.com shared plans are worth trying.
Their support crews are polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.
Many people appreciate the quality of hostingsource.com web hosting services in the USA.
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
Recommended.
Ever since my friend told me about canspace.ca 3 years ago, I haven't had any problem.
Great service, good people. I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support!