Support Forums

Full Version: Good hosting account with ssl certificates. Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Require over 50 gbs of HD, 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates. Germany
What can you say about QHoster.com web hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?

Kingathe

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.
As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I'd recommend Exmasters.com servers in Europe.
I should say that they are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat!
Plans from hostingsource.com and avansit.com are the best.
They always handle my issue and usually very quickly and they always answer every question I have. It is so comfortable dealing with the support team that I never hesitate to contact them.
I like QHoster.com hosting solutions. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
They are offering nice discount coupon codes:
- Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
- VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).