Support Forums

Full Version: Shared deal ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please tell me more about these hosts - oissite.com and hosting-marketers.com - how good are they?
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Take a look at Hostforweb.com hosting deals. They are always there for you. Everything is at your hand - from billing to cPanel
The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

I am quite satisfied using nextpointhost server forex service - They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin. Great features.
As alternative, can also recommend you to look at kvchosting.net SSD web hosting packages.
Your support service is excellent... each time I had to contact for questions or information, i've received perfect answers in a very quick delay. Yes, everything is excellent.
I recommend you try Cloudarion.com if you are looking for a good, inexpensive hosting service. Site is always up and their servers are never down.