Support Forums

Full Version: Domaining Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I was just thinking that it may be interesting to add a forum for discussing the buying, selling, appraisal, etc of domain names in the Webmaster section. Anyone else agree?
I support this suggestion. I think it would be an interesting forum to add and i'm sure others will agree.

If Omniscient disagrees with adding a whole new forum for it, maybe he could combine it with the Web Hosting forum.

We'll just have to wait and see.
I also agree
Yeah I can add that as a category. I am very very well versed in domaining.
(11-30-2009, 04:58 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I can add that as a category. I am very very well versed in domaining.

Good, It will be nice to have someone to provide good support for this as I'm just getting my feet wet now.
I was a moderator at DNF and NP the past couple years. I am still very active and well respected at NP.
Yeah I saw when you posted HF at NP. I haven't seen you around there much recently but like I said I'm just now getting active with it. That list you gave me at Mybbcentral definitely speaks for itself when it comes to your experience in the field.
Lol his list comes from being one of the first waves of people to start buying them up when it was $75 for a domain Big Grin
Domaining section is now added under the Webmaster Support.
(12-01-2009, 06:38 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Domaining section is now added under the Webmaster Support.

Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions in the Domaining section Smile