Support Forums

Full Version: Web hosting is looked for ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a decent web hosting and I bare in my mind two hosts: hostingsource.com and swissnode.ch, so in terms of buying a shared account, which way should I go? Any ideas?
I have seen only positive feedbacks about the quality of their hosting service.
You need to choose a provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

As for hosting in Mexico, can highly recommend Digitalserver.com.mx hosting deals.
This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.
Accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are full-featured and trustworthy.
The chat is a great tool with add value. They have a good level on technical expertise. Their staff is committed and helpful.
As I know, 3v-host.com is a decent web host with powerful servers located in Ukraine.
I have been really satisfied. I depend on email for my business, they have been completely dependable.
Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all hostingsource.com Servers/VPS plans.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.
I want to say that hostingsource.com.com is not the only company to have a deal with.
QHoster.com is one more company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
These hosts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Any requests I have had over the past year have been handled very quickly and I have been very satisfied with their service. Compared to other hosts I have worked with, HostingSource.com are above and beyond the value of other hosts, especially with their customer service.
Now I think of having a deal with either rockhoster.com or hosting.uk.
So help me please to make a right choice.