Support Forums

Full Version: Extreme depression.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, i don't usually do this stuff. I don't really like to talk about my feeling to anyone but my girlfriend really. So, here goes. Me and my girlfriend went to our high school coronation three days ago. It was great. But for the next three days after that, i have ben falling in and out of a very deep depression. I cry for no reason. And i'm extremely sad. Nothing in my life is going wrong. I have a great family. Upper class neighborhood. School is good.
I dunno...
I'm not looking for pitty or anything, i just feel like i need to talk about it.
Any ideas as to why maybe?
(11-28-2009, 03:04 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, i don't usually do this stuff. I don't really like to talk about my feeling to anyone but my girlfriend really. So, here goes. Me and my girlfriend went to our high school coronation three days ago. It was great. But for the next three days after that, i have ben falling in and out of a very deep depression. I cry for no reason. And i'm extremely sad. Nothing in my life is going wrong. I have a great family. Upper class neighborhood. School is good.
I dunno...
I'm not looking for pitty or anything, i just feel like i need to talk about it.
Any ideas as to why maybe?

Coronation as in reunion?

Maybe you miss the past and all your High School buddies
No no no, coronation is like prom. It's a high school dance. I'm a junior and 17.
(11-28-2009, 03:57 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]No no no, coronation is like prom. It's a high school dance. I'm a junior and 17.

to tell you the truth, i have no idea then
I had a kind of similar problem with my formal, I was so fudged.
I kept vomiting and I couldn't eat anything. I was like this for about 3 months! I went to the doctor and he couldn't diagnose me, but one of my symptoms was anorexia. I lost 19 kilos and am still very slowly loosing more weight (up to 24 Kg now). Everyone kept telling me it was because I was nervous, but I didn't feel it at all! I kind of got better when I went on holidays and relaxed a little. Maybe you just need to get away for a while?
Well, i'm not gonna lie. after i left her house after the dance, i called my friends and we got messed up. Like, i don't remember a whole lot after that. Like where the top half of my tux went lol but really, i have no idea. And i don't feel bad about it, i just am very sad sense then.
I think that something happened on that night, and your subconscious is the one that is giving you the depression. I don't know, but you probably did something wrong, and can't remember. Kind of like the movie 23, but not of killing a person or anything just kind of like that theory.
I don't think i've ever seen it. But i'm not sure. Is what i do know however is that i wasn't home at 5A.M when my dad left for work. But i woke up there.
Not sure what it could be. I didn't drive, i don't think i got in a fight i'm not cut or anything. I didnt get a MIP. Everyone i know seems to still like me, i don't usually do dumb stuff while drunk anyway.
Well probably was something that you saw, and kind of remind it you of your childhood past something really sad.
Maybe you're just completely stressed? Or like some people when they get angry they get depressed. I know that happens to me alot, whenever I get angry I don't neccessarily do anything stupid like punch people or shoot them, but I get really depressed. ..And curse a lot to my self.

Just try to relax, go to Bali, get a massage. Something, just take your mind off it.
Pages: 1 2