Support Forums

Full Version: Help me to make a right choice please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help me to make a right choice please comparing VPS deals from hosting.uk and legionbox, so what would oyu advise me to do?
What is your budget?
Finding the right web hosting provider can be overwhelming.
Where do you even start, Google, Yahoo or another generalized search engine?

From my personal experience, I can say that these hosts are the best:
- ServersBase.com
- Cloudarion.com
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support!
I'd draw your attention to VPS deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are proven tobe the best.
The staff is always nice. Every time I had a problem or something I didn't know they offer to fix it in no time. The prices are good, and you get what you paid for.
Check out ASPnix.com vps hosting accounts: features, resources are cool!
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
For those looking for reliable web hosting service in Canada, can recommend Canspace.ca vps deals.
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
==>> Exmasters.com will be one of the best options where you will order good vps packages.
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question