Support Forums

Full Version: Stolen moderator account.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It would seem as though someone has stolen PaNik's account. Just a heads up, that's not him.

Hopefully this will get straightened out soon.
I also just noticed. Thanks for the heads up.
That was Firestar that did this. He also deleted about 800 posts before I stopped him. Idiot.
Well that sucks? Restore an old database i guess?
It's pretty much his posts and the restore would be from a couple days ago so in the end I won't bother to restore.

I am going to be sending some legal letters to Firestar's ISP and to his states District Attorney. I know exactly how to handle little shitheads like this. Eventually his kind will end up in jail. I guarantee that I can get an FBI file started for his ass as a hacker.

He wants to be noticed...well now he will be.
(11-27-2009, 09:42 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty much his posts and the restore would be from a couple days ago so in the end I won't bother to restore.

I am going to be sending some legal letters to Firestar's ISP and to his states District Attorney. I know exactly how to handle little shitheads like this. Eventually his kind will end up in jail. I guarantee that I can get an FBI file started for his ass as a hacker.

ISP i can agree with. But FBI is a tad harsh imho. Does he need to learn his lesson, hell yes. Does he need that much attention? Nope, because thats what he wants.

He wants people to know his name. The best thing you can do, is make it completely unknown.
IMHO that is.
LoL you think he WANTS the FBI to have their eye on him? He thinks he wants to be noticed, but he won't think it's so cool when his computer gets subpoena'd.
(11-27-2009, 09:42 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty much his posts and the restore would be from a couple days ago so in the end I won't bother to restore.

this is a good idea
I just went and setup a cronjob to do backups twice a day. This won't happen again. At least not with as much damage. Ticks me off pretty good.
I guarantee fbi wont do anything. I was reported to feds by a server admin, he had my ip after root. Nothing happened. If youdon't steal money, they don't care.
Omni, with the HF deface, did you report them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4