Support Forums

Full Version: Help needed what do i do?!?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey all.

I don't like posting my personal life usually, but this time I really do need some input from you guys!

Heres the score:

I was with a girl for 3 and a half years, then we split up, I heard she was sleeping with the next door neighbour behind my back, she ALWAYS denys this, and I think I believe her.

The thing is, we've been split up for 3month+ and I still love her from the bottom of my heart. I can't stop thinking about her. Do you think I should try getting her back? And if so how!!!

I miss her so f**king much it's unreal Bebe-pleure

Discuss.

-Codine
Always try man Smile If you don't try you have no chance of it working out. Just go for it! Big Grin
Yeah, i figured that too.. I'm just hoping she sees how much i <3 her and how much i want her back Sad
I was going to say the same thing, why are you telling us this? You should be telling her this!!! Go for it.
Yea try to get her back and fudge what others say
I'm thinking about telling her, but i really don't know how to say it!!!!! I can't exactally just come out with it can i.. We'd need to meet up and chat ect. :S
Maybe I'm just a cynic, but I don't think it's worth it. Y'all split up for a reason. The only thing getting back with her will do is just prolong the pain. I've been in on and off relationships like this, and it sucks. The more you force yourself not to think of her, the faster you'll get over her. Love is like a prison; get out while you can.
Do what your heart wants. But you'll have to carry the weight that comes with it.
(11-20-2009, 07:09 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Do what your heart wants. But you'll have to carry the weight that comes with it.

Yeah, this is true. But i think shes worth the risk!
Why did you split?
Pages: 1 2 3 4