Support Forums

Full Version: Do you think I should buy it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am looking for a 71 inch LG 1080ppi HDTV. My parents just bought 3 other LGs, 60, 50 and a 42. I need a better tv for my room cuz I am sick of this 36 inch Panasonic. Panasonic is good, but its not a HDTV and not 1080ppi. Or should I save my money (btw im 14 years old...)
Wow. What TEENAGER, let alone a 14 year old, needs a 71 inch HDTV? My parents bought a 42 inch flatscreen, and I thought THAT was over the top; I'm 15. I suggest you save for college.
(10-05-2009, 07:13 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. What TEENAGER, let alone a 14 year old, needs a 71 inch HDTV? My parents bought a 42 inch flatscreen, and I thought THAT was over the top; I'm 15. I suggest you save for college.

Pardon me Elektrisk, but some people aren't poor white trash like you.

Just kidding, I love you. But yeah, just get a badass computer instead. Smile Assuming you don't have one already!
unless you got a big ass room it ok...
But I'm also with 42inch, it's more then enough.
yeah. I think 71 inches isnt nessecery
Quote:Pardon me Elektrisk, but some people aren't poor white trash like you.

I'm from Oklahoma, not Arkansas ^^
Hmm, my computer is fine.. I think 3GB ram will be good til Xmas.. Tongue jk. Just got it last year, will be good for another 3-4 years (well until college i think)
Personally, I'd save the money for later due, but then again, I never watch TV.
(10-07-2009, 07:14 AM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]71 is over the top I'd say.. Buy more RAM and a better graphics card... and weed. Ooops didn't mean that last one.
Yeah, I did.

I am not a stoner...
71 inches is too much. If you have that much money just save it until you REALLY want something. If your parents already have 3 flat screens I assume you don't need your own. Also I would guess your from a pretty wealthy family if your parents have 3 flat screens. So I'm sure they will buy it for you if you ask.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7