Support Forums

Full Version: I can't go back to school.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me tell you, it made my life so much better. Although it didn't make my GPA look pretty.
About a week ago was closing night for the production, and everything will go back to normal: I'll go home after school, look at my massive workload, and probably throw it across the room. 
I no longer have anything to look forward in the morning, nothing pushing me to get up and go to school. It would be the stupidest things, like the only reason I like Mondays was because Bachelor was on (now it's ended), or how I was excited for 7th period because I have practice (season's over), and of course, being pumped for rehearsal after school (production's over). I can't even look forward to seeing my friends. Socializing makes me tense and I often find myself being a lone wolf at school.
I've lost my will and motivation to go to school and I don't think I can do it on Tuesday. I'm stressed, crazed, and even thinking about going back makes me want to cry.
Any advice on how to find something to look forward to about school? How to de-stress myself and how to survive midterms and eventually finals?