Support Forums

Full Version: Feeling Confused and Used any advice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well me and my ex fiancée broke up 4 months ago or so. We didn't see each other much the first 2 months. I messed up received nudes from other girls and she developed a crush on someone else at work and my best friend kissed her when I was sleeping in our bed and they were in the living room. We had our problems before but all that aside I still love her with all my heart we have a beautiful daughter together and I want to be a family again. My ex fiancée has become extremely depressed again like before we were together. she is starting to cut herself and she is being bulimic and she calls me now to come over and support her and now sleep together in the same bed and always getting massages to me telling me she loves me and she has been thinking about us getting back together. But my thing is is this right? she still has a crush on someone and I love her and would do anything for her. but would it just destroy me to get back with her or being here all the time for her support. We have a daughter that needs her here and happy and I want our family back together more than anything the break up caused me to realize how important my family is and that I have of my own. I have been working on my anger and jealousy but I have never truly trusted someone in a relationship. I just don't know anymore and have been thinking of seeking professional help.

Any thoughts for me?
Hey, I'm sorry you're going through a hard time at the moment. If you'd like to get emotional support from volunteer trained active listeners you can check out 7 Cups here http://www.7cups.com/12647476 I hope you get the support you need and deserve.