Support Forums

Full Version: I need support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't fit in anywhere. My friends, work, school, home. Where am I supposed to go? No one counts me in, I'm always the odd ball. I'm not old enough, funny enough, rich enough, smart enough, or any of that. If my hobbies could talk they would ask me why I even bother. I have no social life. My friends don't talk to me anymore. All I do is go to work, come home and cry myself to sleep. I'm not good enough for a love life. No one even looks me in the face. I could go for a million mile walk and no one will stop me and tell me I'm the most beautiful woman they have ever seen. The only person I can talk to is my 30 something year old manager because he's sarcastic and funny( but taken). I try to make myself presentable in many ways and none of them work. I was born as a place holder, a doormat, a mistake to be honest. Unloved, unwanted and unappreciated. Why am I here if I serve no purpose to anyone? All I want to do is make people smile. I can't even make people to notice me. No ones even gonna read this post. I just needed to vent but no one cared to listen. Unsure
(02-27-2016, 02:04 PM)dreamcaster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't fit in anywhere. My friends, work, school, hoI'm wondering what has. Where am I supposed to go? No one counts and me in, I'm alwaysid he odd ball. I'm not  enough, funny enough, rich enough, smart enough, or any of that. If my hobbies could talk they would ask me why I even bother. I have no social life. My friends don't talk to me anymore. All I do is go to work, come home and cry myself to sleep. I'm not good enough for a love life. No one even looks me in the face. I could go for a million mile walk and no one will stop me and tell me I'm the most beautiful woman they have ever seen. The only person I can talk to is my 30 something year old manager because he's sarcastic and funny( but taken). I try to make myself presentable in many ways and none of them work. I was born as a place holder, a doormat, a mistake to be honest. Unloved, unwanted and unappreciated. Why am I here if I serve no purpose to anyone? All I want to do is make people smile. I can't even make people to notice me. No ones even gonna read this post. I just needed to vent but no one cared to listen. Unsure

Hi, im new to this site. I seen your post and made me an account. im wondering what has happened to you to make you feel so alone and unwanted? Lonely is a bad place to be. your never alone. So many people feel the same way you do! Its all a mind thing. You have to change the way you see yourself. You have to love yourself before anyone else can love you. I am here if u need to talk  Thumbsup
(02-27-2016, 10:48 PM)tina Wrote: [ -> ]HI, im new to this site. I seen your post and made me an account. im wondit'sng what has happened to you to make you feel so alone and unwanted? Lonely is a bad place to be. your never alone. So many people feel the same way you do! Its all a mind thing. You have to change the way you see yourself. You have to love yourself before anyone else can love you. I am here if u need to talk  Thumbsup

Thank you for replying! To answer your question I've always been lonely. My "friends" never liked hanging out with me, i didnt get invited to parties, i was no ones best friend. The one best friend i had moved to Cali. So honestly i can't help but think this way. I see myself as an honest and genuine person but every one else sees me otherwise if at all.
You can't let the choices other people make effect you. You got to tell yourself you deserve better than what you have been getting. Sometimes we have to make our own path even if we are lonely at first. The way things are for you today may not be how they will be tomorrow! You got to change the way your thinking. I know people has hurt you and truthfully people are cruel as hell but its about what you tell yourself! You stay strong and get up everyday and face each new challenge with a good attitude and you will see your life change for you
I'm going to have to agree with tina. Thinking so lowly of yourself isn't making progress...unless of course you're one of those individuals who need that type of mentality. In order to change your world, you have to start with yourself. Of course, I'm not talking about some major change. Small steps get the best results. You have to step out of your comfort zone and stop waiting for invites or friendship opportunities to pop up. The internet is the easiest place to find like-minded individuals.
Hey, I'm sorry you're going through a hard time at the moment. If you'd like to get emotional support from volunteer trained active listeners you can check out 7 Cups here http://www.7cups.com/12647476 I hope you get the support you need and deserve.