Support Forums

Full Version: Zombies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes I dream about zombies like 30 days of night and 30 days later i think and just those kind and it freaks me out and it scares me a lot
and sometimes I wake up in the night about it and can't go back to sleep.
so what should I do?
(11-16-2009, 07:38 PM)Trojan Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I dream about zombies like 30 days of night and 30 days later i think and just those kind and it freaks me out and it scares me a lot
so what should I do?

In your dreams, you should steal a boat.
I watch zombie movies like once a year or twice.
1. Learn how to lucid dream.
2. Become expert zombie killer in your dreams.
3. Kill zombies.

Unless going on mad zombie killing rampages freaks you out too, then I'm not sure. I don't know if you believe in God or prayer, but when I had uncontrollable nightmares I would pray to God to make them go away, which helped. Eventually they stopped entirely.

Sorry neither of my ideas are entirely practical to some people. Tongue
how about take a bath before you sleep.
It will make you fresh..

or maybe you can be zombie in your dreams so that you will not afraid of them.
Well, you can control your dreams to a certain extent, So you should try and think your superior to them, and then you could kill them. It would be fun.

I dont really think you can stop the dream without drugs but.
You could always dream that your holding up in a mall.
(11-16-2009, 07:38 PM)Trojan Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I dream about zombies like 30 days of night and 30 days later i think and just those kind and it freaks me out and it scares me a lot
so what should I do?

You should be scared, those zombies are going to eat your face.
Sleep with a light on? Don't go to sleep? Think about things that make you happy before going to bed, try fall asleep thinking about something that you want to have dreams about, like a girl.
Sleep with a binder of homework. think of what you learned that day. You will then probably dream about going to class nude for a test or something.
(11-18-2009, 04:07 PM)JDBar Wrote: [ -> ]1. Learn how to lucid dream.
2. Become expert zombie killer in your dreams.
3. Kill zombies.

Unless going on mad zombie killing rampages freaks you out too, then I'm not sure. I don't know if you believe in God or prayer, but when I had uncontrollable nightmares I would pray to God to make them go away, which helped. Eventually they stopped entirely.

Sorry neither of my ideas are entirely practical to some people. Tongue

Once I realised I was dreaming but after a few seconds I remembered I could wake up, and before I even had time to think about it I woke upSad