Support Forums

Full Version: Finding a birthday present for my gf that is in another country
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE BEST PLACE TO ASK THIS, SORRY!

Yeah, it's true
trolls will be ignored

my gf is in another country and she will be back in febraury 2010

her birthday in 10 days
and i don't know what to give her.

i could make her a great dinner with a walk and stuff
but she's not physically next to me

so i planned to send her somehow a present, delete inmediatly the idea of sending something via airmail
i lost my work and i am moneyless Sad

i also thinked about a "email letter" but those are quite outdated
a recording is a bad idea, i already used that idea in 2008
so...
Gimme ideas guys... and Girls? (Blink)
hmm...

Why not send a gift certificate to a restaurant, and tell her to take a laptop + 3G Wireless Card + Skype (or any Video chat program). Its not perfect, but it will look like you made an effort.
(11-16-2009, 12:43 PM)Jamza Wrote: [ -> ]hmm...

Why not send a gift certificate to a restaurant, and tell her to take a laptop + 3G Wireless Card + Skype (or any Video chat program). Its not perfect, but it will look like you made an effort.

oh i forgot to say it
She's in china

quite dfficult to find a gift certificate xD
(11-16-2009, 05:47 PM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]Just write her a letter. It will mean a lot. And when she gets back, make it all up to her.

With sex...
Write a letter.
Make it around half a page long.
(11-16-2009, 05:50 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2009, 05:47 PM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]Just write her a letter. It will mean a lot. And when she gets back, make it all up to her.

With sex...

^ I lol'd
what country is she in??? maybe give her a gift(souvenir) in relation to where she is that she would never expect??
He said china is the country she is in.
yeah that's i was thinking on something crazy
xD
or something funny
Maybe buy her a Chinese servant? or, maybe you could make a website dedicated to her, Were when she enters a java script will run, and it will start playing a video with you and her and some nice music. Then after thats finished go to the real page with links of pictures and stuff off her.

May be hard but she might like it.
Pages: 1 2