Support Forums

Full Version: when it rains...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some times you just feel like you just can't take anymore... that is me, now. 

I lost my job, but because of a loophole I don't qualify for unemployment, I lost my home, that was bad enough, but this week, just this week... my car broke down, and now so did my husbands. We had our stuff in storage, but we found out everything was stolen friday, everything we own fits in a suitcase, my mother broke her arm, my dad is sick, my brothers car is acting up, and when I asked one of my friends for prayer, just prayer... someone I've been friends with for years... she told me not to talk to her again.

I don't know how much more I can handle... I can't breathe, I am crying all the time, I can't eat or sleep...and I know that's not helping our situation, and that makes matters worse. I don't know what to do, or who to turn to. I pray, I am a good person, so why is my life falling apart.

I'm hopeing venting will help emotionally, but right now, I feel like I'm being crushed and suffocating from the world caving in on us.
Listen to this and hope you feel better from it ;)
I'm so sorry to hear that.. Seems like you're going through so much right now, I know it's hard to stay strong and keep believing. If you ever need to vent by an active conversation and don't know who to talk to, I can suggest the site I use... It's completely anonymous and confidential, and the listeners are very emphatic, they help out a lot. Here's the link if you need to vent: http://www.7cupsoftea.com/12007239

Just don't keep your emotions bottled up, it's ok to cry when life throws so much at you. You don't have to go through this alone. Good luck for you, I really hope things will get better!