Support Forums

Full Version: Don't know what happens to me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new here and I'm not a proper eanglish writer, so don't hate me too much if I make spelling or grammar mistakes  Pinch Pinch

Ok, so... First things first, for you to know, as it might be a good fact, I broke up with my girlfriend 2 months ago. I really think I'm over it but just for you to know. 
The thing is that I've alrady tryed to know other girls and tryed to get something with them. I had a crush and then discovered that she had a boyfriend already. Whatever, the problem is that I think I'm forcing myself to get a girl. For example, a few days ago a girl started texting, and I'm pretty sure that she wants something with me and even thow I don't like her in that way I get the same feeling that I get when I talk with someone I "like" as I felt with my crush.Geting stressed because she didn't retexted me with the same effort or beacause she wrote me a large text and I didn't and... Just stressin because of stupid things because I feel that I should get her to like me. AND I HATE IT!!! Ohmy Pinch  I wana be the guy that likes living and doesn't care about this stuff...
 In conclusion, I'm not sure what to do...