Support Forums

Full Version: Stuck on anger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My life has been crap since I hit the teen years.it just seems like everything keeps falling apart.my mom gets sick,we lose the house,we lose the car,our pets,everything of value.then my dad takes off with some woman who has money,after he done destroyed our life's.

Now at our rock bottom of just me and my sister working garbage jobs.my mother too sick to work.Dad putting pressure on us to leave mom in the mud.my sister the one who I thought I could depend on for any thing in the world,just ups and quits her job to move in with dad.

Now I'm stuck with medical,rent,food,all these bills and no help but what little mom gets.what mom gets isn't enough to even cover half of this extended hotel rent.my sister can't even began to understand why I'm mad at her.she left because like dad she was tired of being poor,but unlike dad she didn't cause us to be poor that was all him.

My sister didn't want to work,she's lazy and wants everything done for her.which mom spoiled her and did out of guilt for giving her diabetes.she just up and left leaving us with one less income now.I myself can't make rent on my own,were draining my grandmother for money when we can't make the rent.

I just feel so hopeless and mad at my self for being useless and not able to do anything about it.it seems everything I try just back fires in my face.I tryed all the free government help programs,but they say we make too much.I'm lucky if I can get 30 hours in at my job,which is $230 for the week pay.most the time I reach around 20-25 hours before they cut me off.mom only gets half of dads pay,which he's cutting by getting disability.mom can't even get disability with all the things wrong with her.

Mom has both mental and pysical problems,the medications the doctors have her on won't allow her to work.with two dropped feet she can't even walk right.I can't be in two places at once and, because of that mom might have broken a ligament in her foot trying to walk to the bank.I was at work and my sister would usually be home mornings and work night.so without my sister and me at work,mom had to go to the bank before it closed without me.

Right now I got my sister breathing down my neck about sending all her belongs.I got bills due and now my sister is acting like a spoiled selfish brat.I have been getting so over whelmed with stuff that I just start crying at night and,getting a pounding headache.I just feel so useless over not being able to take control over my life,cause everything I do just back fires ast me.I just don't know what to do anymore.

I need some advice.  Sad