Support Forums

Full Version: Driving me insane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I seem to be having some paranoia and anxiety issues and need some support. Next month I will be going to Glasgow to meet a girl. I have booked my tickets and me and her are both going to stay in a hotel together. However I'm having very bad paranoia about this and very high anxiety issues. I want to be able to tell my mum but feel really scared and anxious about the outcome. I need to tell her as she reads all my bank statements. But I have no idea in how to tell her.  I have told this girl that I suffer with bad paranoia but I'm scared im going to loose her because of it. I have told her a straight up that are you definitely goingto come meet me.  I have told her I've been messed around in the past. She said no she will come and meet me. She saidshe uunderstands about my paranoia. Im just really scared that if it doesn't work out my mom will hold it against me. Saying that I've wasted my money and keep reminding me of my past relationships. I feel like this is driving me insane and I don't know what to do. Ive known this girl for a month and I feel like I am falling for her (I know it's very soon). Also it was just may last year I came out to my mum about my sexuality after keeping it hidden for some years.