Support Forums

Full Version: so restless whn my bestie isn't around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all.
so here it starts.. the thing goes like this;
we both attended same school but were never been so close but after school we came towards friendship and now after 2 years, we are best friends. it started when i posted a sad status and she asked me to share my grievance..
previously we use to chat in 15-20 days then afterwards the gaps got reduced any as a matter of time, now we use to chat daily at night for hours, sharing everything of every sort of.
now here comes my confusion/doubt that when she is around/on chat , it fills utter happiness in me and when she isn't around, urge to talk to her goes to heights and it makes me somewhat,, restless.
she too loves me as a bestie and do care for me very much
and if by chance we had a gap in our usual talk, it makes me more restless and i feel lonely afterwards.

what's this? i know that she isn't going anywhere leaving me behind but thn also why my soul becomes so restless in it's own when she isn't around?

P.S.: We both are single but doesn't have that type of feelings for each other.
By what it sounds, you feel in love with this person, but you are too scared or embarrassed to admit it. If you feel as if you are best friends, then I'd recommend you talk about it. Hint to her about it gently and build up to it. This gives you more time to decide on your opinions of her. You can love someone without necessarily having sexual feeling towards someone (ie a sister/brother kind of thing).