Support Forums

Full Version: Problems at work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is pretty basic here. I'm a really bad guy, until recently I had no idea how much charm I had and no idea that I could pull women using it. It was a game previously and it worked on one girl at my previous job. I nexted her off. I got a new job now and I pulled two women, but there's a problem.. One is my manager.

Now, I feel super bad because this woman is super nice and she's going through something. She's definitely like 10 years older than I am and has 4 kids. She wants to hangout and for me to spend time with her, but I have a fiancée. I have no idea how to tell her off at all...
I think as a woman 10 years older (and 10 years wiser) can handle herself against your "charm". Maybe she just wants companionship.
(10-29-2014, 10:39 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I think as a woman 10 years older (and 10 years wiser) can handle herself against your "charm".  Maybe she just wants companionship.

You're probably not even going to get this reply anyway.

I didn't even charm this woman. She starteStarr interest in me and I eventually hinted on how she was attractive and sweet talking her. She in no way needs me emotionally or financially lol.