Support Forums

Full Version: Lonely!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, this is my first post ever on an online forum so apologies if I am not up to date with etiquette etc. I just wanted to reach out to anyone who may be up for a chat. I have loads of friends, awesome colleagues and a wonderful family but I just feel so alone right now. My partner of five years is off partying it up in Las Vegas, using drugs for the first time in years and f knows what else. I feel so betrayed and alone and embarrassed - too embarrassed to even reach out to my friends. I feel sick to my stomach. I've stupidly taken about 30mg Valium - prescribed but been just sitting in the cupboard for over a year... Just needed something to help with the anxiety and I must be anxious as I'm still very much awake and alert. I just don't know what to do ?
(06-16-2014, 07:25 AM)Meemo2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, this is my first post ever on an online forum so apologies if I am not up to date with etiquette etc. I just wanted to reach out to anyone who may be up for a chat. I have loads of friends, awesome colleagues and a wonderful family but I just feel so alone right now. My partner of five years is off partying it up in Las Vegas, using drugs for the first time in years and f knows what else. I feel so betrayed and alone and embarrassed - too embarrassed to even reach out to my friends. I feel sick to my stomach. I've stupidly taken about 30mg Valium - prescribed but been just sitting in the cupboard for over a year... Just needed something to help with the anxiety and I must be anxious as I'm still very much awake and alert. I just don't know what to do ?

Hi, if you still want to chat just sent me a PM Smile
Be calm and have patience. It is hard sometimes to deal with the situation you are in. It is a life. Everyone has got their own problems. You are not alone in the mess. It is a God's law that if you put your mind, words and effort to a particular thing and feeling then that particular thing or feeling is created for you. It is a law. I hope it helped!