Support Forums

Full Version: Legal Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really don't know what to do... I was threatened into doing the dumbest thing in the world. Now I'm in Federal court facing a maximum of 27 years in Prison... they want me to plea to 20, and I have no idea what to do. I'm only 20 years old, and I feel like my life is over. At this point I really don't even know if I want to live anymore. I was shot in the leg, have a pain still every time I take a step, a mountain of debt, a family who continues to just tell me to "Suck it up, you're guilty, just do your time." I'm NOT guilty. Being threatened into doing something does NOT make you guilty.

I just feel sick, and just want some advice.
You probably did something really bad, that is why everyone is treating you like you are being treated at the moment. You should've done something about it instead of being threatened and just doing it, you should've asked for help. Nothing can be done to get you out of this.
First tell me what you did and in which country. If you were threatened then you should use that in your defense as much as you can. If you are only 20 years old use it! Say that you where really scared and your lack of experience made you believe that the best thing to do was to do what you were told! You can say that you felt afraid to ask for help because you were worried about your own health and the health and well being of your friends and family. You can also say that said that they will hurt you or your family if you told the police or anyone. I am not telling you to lie, but if you are innocent then lying isn't such a crime (at least to me). If I was in your position I would probably do almost everything I can to not go to jail. Again I am not saying that you should lie or do anything illegal. And remember you are innocent until proven guilty! And if you are innocent do your best to prove it! Good luck man, I really hope you don't go to jail! If you need anything else just write in this thread or PM me! ;)