Support Forums

Full Version: Visiting Ex Girlfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been married for 16 years and have a child.
Last year I visited my ex girlfriend who I dated for three months back in 1991.
I hadn't seen her since that year and discovered from her brother prior to that visit that she is now in a home for mental health now that she has Schizophrenia and other health issues. She was happy enough for me to visit her and I must stress it is platonic between us.
After that visit I became quite emotional and realised I must have strong feelings for her.
My close friends know about the visit and so does my mother who was not adverse to the visit.
My ex and I have recently spoke on the phone again and we plan to go out for the day, maybe not for the last time.
I'd love to know your opinions on this.[/font]
You need to prevent yourself from seeing your ex-girlfriend. This isn't good. Think about your child who may be taken away with your wife if you cheat. Don't consider cheating - it's not worth it when there is a child involved.

Imagine the child when it grows up, knowing you've cheated on his mother. I suggest you leave it for now. If you require further support do not hesitate to reply to my response.

Regards,
Callum.
Thanks for the reply Callum. I did stress that it is strictly FRIENDSHIP between us and nothing devious on my behalf. I wish to visit and take her out somewhere out of sympathy and for her enjoyment. Obviously and naturally my wife will disapprove.
Hi, Steve.
Thanks for you're reply. I hope it is all going well for you. If you require further help or assistance - please contact me or reply to this thread.